Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Tirade - Joan, Melissa & The Judges


I know it is late. Actually it is a little after 11 pm here. I realized my Thursday rant was due so here it is. As I have stated, I really do plan on becoming a reality television personality. As much as I do not like reality TV, I will sell my soul to earn a decent living being a star.


The Mrs. The Third began watching the Celebrity Apprentice this year. Ok, I guess I did too. Most of the celebrities did not impress me. No, let me say none of them did actually. But my rant is only about two of them. Joan and Melissa Rivers are a fucking joke and insult to the viewing public. Both of their behaviors were despicable. I personaly believe that neither of them contribute anything to society and therefore are useless. If I had been the Donald I would have shit canned them so fast Joan's face lifts would have drooped to the floor. I realize the world is not all cream cheese and that sometimes you have to get and waller in the shit. But these two took it to a whole different level. I could give a shit about the poker player either. Hell I never heard of her. But for Joan to be declared the winner guaranteed I shall never watch that show again. The site of Joan or Melissa Rivers turns my stomach. I hope one day after I become famous, one or both of them attempt to interview me on the red carpet. Perhaps then I can truly "rant". I bet if the other finalist had been a NASCAR driver the American people would have never put up with it.
Speaking of reality shows. I must say that I probably watched my last American Idol last night as well. Now you might think it is because it is that Danny did not make the finals. Personally he was becoming pretty predictable and even though I think he is pretty cool, and a great singer, I think that the American Public (or at least those who called in) pretty much got it right. Personally I predict Danny will be a big Christian Music star. Adam may be gay as hell but that does not mean anything to me either. I am just so tired of the judges getting on their knees and wanting to blow him. Three weeks ago he was in the bottom two and nearly was booted off the show. The following week the judges praised him so much I was beginning to look for the nail marks on his hands.
And that is the way I feel
The Third

1 comment:

  1. I agree in regards to Joan...she sucks ass. You should know, though, as my fellow blogger that I am in love...no, lust...with Adam Lambert.

    ReplyDelete