Thursday, May 7, 2009

He Said She Said


I laid in bed last night and the Mrs. The Third had one of her recorded shows on. Little People Big World was showing an episode where they were selling pumpkins. What got my attention was a new show (The Little Couple) being touted. Son of a Bitch! Another show starring little people. So I think it is time I need to put the Brew Chronicles into high gear. But I saw that reality stars do have pit falls too. It seems the Hulk and his bride are splitting the sheets and if you recall Jessica Simpson used to be married to a guy and they had a reality show too. That is until they split up. Now I read the guy with a wife a set of twins and a set of sextuplets, has a female friend (I repeat a friend. Not necessarily a lover.) and that their marriage (and TV show) is on the rocks. I have and had several female friends and I assure you that non of them are or ever have been my lover. Some were pretty hot too.
Why is it that people aways assume the tawdry worst of people? I tell you why. the same reason that sex is the number one word used in search engines. I used to work at a company for fifteen years. While there I worked with a woman by the name of Marty. Personally I did not really care for her. She was a braggart and frankly not that good of an employee. But somehow the Mrs. Da Third (the first one) thought that Marty and I had a thang going on. My wife would tell anyone who listened that she was confident that I was having an affair with Marty. If the truth be known and after going on 25 years of post divorce, she still thinks I am guilty. Well I will confess. No I won't. OK I will. Marty and I used to be beer drinking buddies. We (along with other fellow employees), would go to a local pub and tip a few after work. I used to go with a guy named Ralph also. My wife never accused me of having an affair with him. At least she did not think that I was gay. Other than that there is nothing to confess. But you see that is the problem and that is my Thursday Tirade. A man and a woman can be actual friends. Jealous people are insecure people and I despise such. Sensationalism in our society is nothing less than abusive. Personally I think the Jon guy is somewhat of a jerk and and his wife is pretty hot considering she popped out eight kids. If he is doing the no pants dance with someone then it is between him and his bride and not the American public. If a man or a woman is going to "cheat" then they will. It is that simple. But not everyone should be "assumed" guilty. Yes I do want to be a reality T.V. star and I do realize it is the price you have to pay for fame. I can sure bitch about it. After all it is Tirade Thursday. Hell Kate can be on my show anytime she wants. Oh shit then I guess it will be reported she is having revenge reality whatever.
But that aside I should not let that deter me from being a reality T.V. star. Besides at my age it is a compliment to be accused of such behavior.
And that is how I feel,
The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment