Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tweet




In the summer of 1990 I became the owner of a brand new "bag phone" I could talk to my bride as she fixed dinner in Spring Texas while I was driving over a Mojave Green rattlesnake on Horse Thief Pass Road in Kern County California. I had moved to the age of communication. Shortly thereafter, the bag phone was replaced by a Motorola car phone. Over the next several years that phone was replaced by a Star Tak, V-60, Razr, Krazr, Maxx VE, a Nokia brick phone, assorted LG phones, and recently a Droid. My new phone does it all...well accept giving birth to my love child. I have had it for nearly 90 days and I still continue to play with it and I continue to be completely vexed by it. In a word, it is cool as shit.

In December of 2008 I posted my first blog which later became known as The Brew Chronicles. My readership has never taken off. I suppose my writing style is not as good as I imagine it to be. Last month I changed the address of this blog thinking that it would be easier to find. My previous address was pretty ingenious but difficult to remember. One cool thing was that you could actually go to Google Search and type The Brew Chronicles and it would refer you to my blog. Now if you do that, it will refer you to the old address and nothing comes up.



When I purchased my current phone I also purchased a new phone for the Mrs. The Third. On it is has an icon for Facebook. My wife is now adding new friends nearly every day. She has an online farm and bistro as well. I do not have a Facebook page or a MySpace address. I am sticking to my blog. I will sink or swim with it I guess. I did sign up for a Tweeter address. which by the way is "Brewchronicles" I would have chosen TheBrewChronicles but the username was limited to a certian number of letters. I was thinking of changing the address of this blog to Brewchronicles but the name is not available. There is another blog out there called The Brew Chronicles. His last post was nearly a year ago and he has yet to have any followers. I guess I should be happy to have my 4 or 5 readers.

I know squat about Tweeter but as the months roll by I shall become more and more informed. I will keep you up to date as well.



Hello?



The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment