Saturday, February 13, 2010

Facedbook


The Mrs. The Third has become a computer geek too. She has discovered Facebook. I have avoided facebook. I have no desire for it. If you note. I am somewhat anonymous. I mean I realize that most of you know who I am but I do not post my picture or my name. I am Big Cat, Stormy, or The Third. This morning my loving wife signed me up for a facebook page. Although I did confirm my account with facebook, I posted the following "I am not into Facebook. Do Not add me......but visit my blog Thebrewchronicles.blogspot.com


So, with that said, welcome to the new readers to my blog. I suggest that over the next few weeks, that you visit my blog and begin reading some of my gems I have posted over the past 13 months. You actually may like it. I do appreciate comments.


Whooooo Hooooooo


The Third (Big Cat, Stormy)

No comments:

Post a Comment