Thursday, March 26, 2009

An American Dream

Moses had the luxury of a burning bush. And others before me have had the good fortune of something tangible to point them in the direction of destiny.

I can only recall one instance in my life that an idea resounded as strongly. I have written about it in one of my previous blogs. As playful as I tend to get sometimes, I am beginning to think that the concept of my own reality show has a substantial amount of possibilities and merit.

The Brew Chronicles -A Reality Show of An American Dream

This blog is somewhat different than any of my previous ones. first of all it is shorter. Secondly there are no pictures or videos etc. It is intended to preface (or possibly warn you of) the next few blogs that I submit. I have been at home for nearly six weeks without working and I am finally scheduled to return next week.(Aurora, Colorado.) Yes, I do have a Sony blogging machine now, but I must leave it behind for the Mrs since it is currently the only gateway to yahoo games she has. So I will probably be emitting several blogs over the next few days. Most are ones I have started and have left for a while and others are consolidations of several.

The course of my tid bits has abstractedly been and will be centered on things beer. But I must admit I find this has been an outlet to place my multidimensional life into a singular dimensional prospective. It is not intended to be anything but hopefully everything.


Gulp,



The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment