Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Der Bingle"



I have lived my entire live living in the South. In the past 4 years while being employed by the Power Load, I have had the opportunity to travel all over the United States and as a result I have experienced all sorts of weather. I have been in minus 13 degree weather and I have been stranded on I-80 in a blizzard. I have traveled in a virtual white out. I have watched White Christmas more times than I care to admit. I even drove through Vermont in late December, but I have never seen actual snow falling on Christmas Eve. That is until today. I am looking out my front window and watching small snow flurries. I realize it will not stick to the ground but I, after 58 years, am having a White Christmas.



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.






The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment