Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Thursday Tirade Time Again


Well once again it is Thursday and I feel compelled to expel some weekly rage.
I supposed I could inform you about the bike being built by OCC on TLC June 15, 2009,for Jon or Jon and Kate or the exciting news about Adam Lambert (who knew?). I also read this morning that Kendra has a bun in the oven. Lets finally admit it that we as a people love "tawdry". It is in our nature.

But I turn my weekly wrath to a touchy subject. Politics

I guess you could say I am a conservative liberal. Last year during the general elections two men squared off in the senatorial race in the state of Minnesota. You know the state that elected a former WWF Professional wrestler as it's governor. Anyway the incumbent republican Norm Coleman appeared to win the election over Democratic challenger and Harvard grad Al Franken by less than 300 total votes. Of course there was a recount and it revealed that Stuart Smalley oops Al Franken had actually won by a little over 300 votes. this resulted in another recount and another and another all reflecting that Franken had won the election. But the Republican party and Mr Coleman has taken this matter to court and the fate of the election is now in the hands of the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Yes it is very true that # 88 a former Purple People Eater , a past NFL MVP of the Year and member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will have input into who shall serve the people of the (not so) Great State of Minnesota in the United States Senate.

My bitch?

Enough is Enough. What will the Republicans not do to hold up the voice of the people? President Obama won for a lot of reasons. A primary one is the Grand Old Party is a ship without a rudder. An aging curmudgeon war hero from a war we would all like to forget and Hockey Mom from America's frozen wasteland would not, could not and did not "make it". And what are the Republicans doing now. They are being led around by good old Newt.

Will George W. go down in history as Millard Fillmore did? The last of his party to be President. As long as the elephants behave the way they have been, I hope so.




One last thing.




I wonder if the custom "bike" will have training wheels.




I'm Voting for Kinky






The Third

No comments:

Post a Comment